Influence Of Speed Dating or speed dating as its name suggests are organized events, usually in a restaurant specialized in this subject, in which a series of candidates have a limited time to get to know each other before moving on to another person.
They are quite fun social events and recommended to have a good time. I personally SharekAlomre have had quite a good time with them, so if you haven’t tried Speed Dating I encourage you to do so.
Normally the time available is a few minutes, although it depends on the establishment that organizes the event. Typically, the figure is around 7 minutes.
To sign up for a Speed Dating or speed dating event, it is usual to do so through the website of the venue where the event is held or by calling us to make a reservation.
Usually this type of event has logically limited places and although several meetings of this type are held every week, it is essential to book in advance.
Since time in speed dating is crucial, it is important to make a good impression on the other party and for this I would like to give you some tips so that you do not mess it up.
Influence Of Speed Dating Tips
- Dress well: It is something obvious that is not often overlooked, but it is worth remembering. Remember, you will meet people this way. SharekAlomre.Com You have to show your best version. Go showered, groomed and somewhat perfumed, but without going overboard.
- Go without pressure: You don’t already have him as they say. So go calmly only with the encouragement of meeting new people. You may or may not meet someone interesting. In any case, don’t seem desperate to go out with a local girlfriend.
- Try to be likeable: Even if it’s not your best quality. A cheerful and optimistic person is more likely to hit it off with the other party.
- Be positive: Talking about what a motherfucker your ex was is not going to help you at all on your dates. Both normal and speed. It’s also not a good idea to talk about how your boss pisses you off at work. How fast you go for pasta each month, etc. Only positive things.
- Listen to what they have to say: Try to show yourself as someone attentive and who knows how to listen. Constantly interrupting the other party can be annoying, especially when you haven’t met yet.
- Look into the eyes when speaking: Show yourself as someone sure of yourself. Looking into the eyes when speaking is a clear sign that someone is sure of himself. Or at least tries to be. If you talk looking at the table constantly, you will have it raw to please, although if the other person is also shy, he does not give it much importance.
- Take care of the gestures: Part of the security that one gives off comes from the gestural part. If you’re nervous, try not to show it. Nothing to move the leg without control or to be moving continuously. Take a position as calm and conciliatory as possible.
- Don’t be afraid to ask: Don’t be the one who always answers questions. Throw your own questions too, and if they are about pleasant or funny topics, even better. You know, questions about travel, movies, series, sports activities, leisure, etc.
These are the tips I can give you about speed dating. Personally they have worked quite well for me and I think they can work well for you too.
RELATED ARTICLE: How To Successfully Combine Studying and Dating
Finally, remind you that not only you may be nervous. Girls are as nervous or more than you are, so don’t think you’re a freak about it.
Think that you are no less than anyone and that they will not eat you . Act normally and don’t take your shortcomings seriously, because no one is perfect .